Haan. SS lete waqt I was drooling over their cuteness. The most beautiful ITV couple
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haan. SS lete waqt I was drooling over their cuteness. The most beautiful ITV couple
Bhai tum log jalna mat ab Shagun Shaurya ka romantic scenes aayege🤣
They will show shagun shaurya couple dance.
Kv looks so good.
Wish anokhi ke middle parting hair hote 😆
Nishu 🤗
Last ko shaadi shakhi ki ho jaayegi bas ye waali unki function nahi hai.. ðŸ˜
Kaash Shagun 1.0 hoti🤣thode feels aate tab 😆
Sindoor chupana hoga usko Shaurya se 😆
Show ka speed bohat acha chal rha hai but SR nahi chaiiya itna first at least full episode on SR
Both are looking so elegant... hope they did a bit different with ABs hair ... I love her hair but still she would look cuter with something different
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Sunlo yaar 😒🥺 hai oh betaji bhi story mein. It’s fake engagement.
Maine bhi pucha tha cereal killer se unka naam 😠inhone bataya hi nahi 😂
Maine last time lamba reply likha tha but I got lazy half way😂 Mera naam Maha hai btw. I don't know how to tag.
Jiggy parh lena😂
Nahi hoga sindoor lagaaya hoga na