Originally posted by: arryline
Yaa they may end her character that she was trying to protect Ridz but gets killed in the process by BM .
Apparently....... Coz I guess Kristina's role has ended long back and she was also not there during wrap up.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arryline
Yaa they may end her character that she was trying to protect Ridz but gets killed in the process by BM .
Apparently....... Coz I guess Kristina's role has ended long back and she was also not there during wrap up.
Seriously they can only justify the ending by making Vansh realise what a snake famliy he has and leave with Riddhima somewhere else. Maybe Angre can come. But showing happy family will never satisfy me 🥺
Exactly! 💯😭
I know 🤣...Ishani will first angre to say something to Vansh for shouting at her

Seriously they can only justify the ending by making Vansh realise what a snake famliy he has and leave with Riddhima somewhere else. Maybe Angre can come. But showing happy family will never satisfy me 🥺
Yaa seriously I feel the end should be Vansh leaving toxic family and I feel maybe they might show he left mafia world also for Ridz’s love .
No redemption needed for toxic clan they are Worst Period.
kabbu ka toh closure hi nahi diyaOriginally posted by: yurabaexx
Two things that I'm missing so much are in this video.
Vanshu ki ring and kabbu 😭
Originally posted by: arryline
Yaa they may end her character that she was trying to protect Ridz but gets killed in the process by BM .
Yes her misunderstanding will be solved and she may have self realization
or she will get to know BM's identity as per the bts n she will be killed
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Apparently....... Coz I guess Kristina's role has ended long back and she was also not there during wrap up.
Yaa she would finally realize her mistake & would be about to reveal the BM when she would get killed .
Maybe that’s why Ridz gets disguised to find out the killer.
Originally posted by: yurabaexx
Aaj Ishani Bajao Day tha
So I’m happy with the episode
SAAAMMMEEEE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Do din se Ishani darao n bajao day hain
mazaa aa raha hain
🤣🤣🤣
I feel Rrahul jo do din mei shoot karke gaya tha woh almost end tak dikhayenge.
Kyunki jab woh aaya tha uske baad ek bts tha jisme vansh greenish shirt mei hai and riddhima white suit mei.
Ussi same outfit mei RraHel ka fairwell picture bhi aaya hai. 🤔
Toh maybe they've been shooting for the last few episodes since long and Rrahul ke Dehradun jane ke baad side characters ke sath scenes shoot karke add kiye honge. 🤔
Did the precap scene come?