Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When a man says that he’s lost everything to a woman, in that tone and with that look, he is confessing. Raghav has been always vocal about what he feels which I love about him. I knew he’ll be the one to put a step forward. He will have apprehensions to explicitly say it out loud that he loves her. It’s because pallavi is quite unapproachable emotionally. She also deflected his confession today. Raghav knows that she’s having several reservations and I’m sure he’ll give her time to come around not only to his feelings for her, but time to understand where she stands with him, just as Pallavi. Raghav and Pallavi have remained so much in character, and yet moving forward slowly, loving every part of their progress because it’s close to reality (minus the drama). This is one relationship where there are two people, no one is overstepping their boundaries, emotionally and physically and I appreciate the makers for doing this. 

Edited by Viewpoint - 2 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

either Pallu is naive😳.or she was quick to divert the topic..or she was not believing, what he was saying..looks like she has idea..but she is not sure with her feelings yet😳

he looks like he almost confessed to her☺️.but he doesnt realise it as hes in love😳..

but he had softy look on his face, during that confession time😳😳

Pallu seems to like him too..today epi, she was like..he will be happy...she was so worried for his happiness..

sometimes, i feel..its all rush from Pallu's side to show her softness..towrds him...sometimes not..

but Raghav's feelings r constant..not wavery...hes like taking his own time..no rushing😳..

but Pallu's makes me confused🤔

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am dancing in la la la land sing la la la with you

Raghav for the first time has voiced how he feels about Pallavi and phrased it into different words

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

either Pallu is naive😳.or she was quick to divert the topic..or she was not believing, what he was saying..looks like she has idea..but she is not sure with her feelings yet😳

he looks like he almost confessed to her☺️.but he doesnt realise it as hes in love😳..

Pallu seems to like him too..today epi, she was like..he will be happy...she was so worried for his happiness..

sometimes, i feel..its all rush from Pallu's side to show her softness..towrds him...sometimes not..

but Raghav's feelings r constant..not wavery...hes like taking his own time..no rushing😳..

She is naive re!! She was married quite young and became a widow at first night of marriage !! So she basically has no concept of romance except courting phase with mandar and the romantic hindi movies she is fan of!! Raghav on the other hand is experienced with love!! He knows he is in love but fears to express due to tragic ending of it!! Pallavi on the other hand despite being a widow is for the first feeling everyrhing that relates to falling in love!! To her this feelings are confusing!! Baby girl is falling in love for the first time in love!!

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

m waiting where she admits herself after dodging his emotions again and again......she knows he wants her to stay, never leave....his biggest fear is she will not like him and leave for ever.......

but when she will confess that would be different too......raghav has done his part many times.......

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

She got it... Her expressions changed but divert it

Yeh jalebi kumar seedha kyun nahi bolta 😆 looking at spoilers pic.. Pallu khud dhamki deke bulvayegi 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muktchand

She got it... Her expressions changed but divert it

Yeh jalebi kumar seedha kyun nahi bolta 😆 looking at spoilers pic.. Pallu khud dhamki deke bulvayegi 🤣

yaa...she looks too possessive for him now😳😆..if he says he doesnt deserve her...she will b like...who r u to decide for me😆😆

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yes...he did say that ..and consciously bola hai raghav ne ...but pallu diverted it ...😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

When a man says that he’s lost everything to a woman, in that tone and with that look, he is confessing. Raghav has been always vocal about what he feels which I love about him. I knew he’ll be the one to put a step forward. He will have apprehensions to explicitly say it out loud that he loves her. It’s because pallavi is quite unapproachable emotionally. She also deflected his confession today. Raghav knows that she’s having several reservations and I’m sure he’ll give her time to come around not only to his feelings for her, but time to understand where she stands with him, just as Pallavi. Raghav and Pallavi have remained so much in character, and yet moving forward slowly, loving every part of their progress because it’s close to reality (minus the drama). This is one relationship where there are two people, no one is overstepping their boundaries, emotionally and physically and I appreciate the makers for doing this. 

Well said 👍💕

Yep.. the gradual character development is the plus point of the show 👍🏼

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghumonu

She is naive re!! She was married quite young and became a widow at first night of marriage !! So she basically has no concept of romance except courting phase with mandar and the romantic hindi movies she is fan of!! Raghav on the other hand is experienced with love!! He knows he is in love but fears to express due to tragic ending of it!! Pallavi on the other hand despite being a widow is for the first feeling everyrhing that relates to falling in love!! To her this feelings are confusing!! Baby girl is falling in love for the first time in love!!

Sahi jawab 😃 .. 

Pals baby is experiencing all these feelings for the first time...she is confused because she is supposed to hate him but still she wants to make him happy... she is not able to give a name to such feelings... with Mandaar she never got to experience any of it ... but whenever she is able to do that... I want her confession super dhamakdaar 🥳😂