Today's precap.. did he just confess his love 💕 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by maanmeet1

m waiting where she admits herself after dodging his emotions again and again......she knows he wants her to stay, never leave....his biggest fear is she will not like him and leave for ever.......

but when she will confess that would be different too......raghav has done his part many times.......

Yes... as of now she is totally in denial.. she is sure this cant be love because her concept of love is defined by SRI Sri KJo movies πŸ˜‚

But she will surely  come around and I am waiting for that day with all my heart πŸ€—

Originally posted by Muktchand

She got it... Her expressions changed but divert it

Yeh jalebi kumar seedha kyun nahi bolta πŸ˜† looking at spoilers pic.. Pallu khud dhamki deke bulvayegi πŸ€£

Kahin seedha bola isliye to Jhadu nahi padne wala usko πŸ€£

Originally posted by monsi08

He said... main game hi nahi.. tumhare aage sab kuchh har chuka hoon .  πŸ’•πŸ₯°

Kya yahi pyaar hain . .  Haan yahi pyaar hai     ..

La la laaa... 

M in la la land πŸ˜‚

Confession se ziada it seems he is flirting..

Look the naightiness at his face..🀣

Confession needs a serious attirude .some pull some eye lock some intnesity..😘

Confession is overrated. He has more than confessed already.. 

Originally posted by monsi08

Sahi jawab πŸ˜ƒ .. 

Pals baby is experiencing all these feelings for the first time...she is confused because she is supposed to hate him but still she wants to make him happy... she is not able to give a name to such feelings... with Mandaar she never got to experience any of it ... but whenever she is able to do that... I want her confession super dhamakdaar πŸ₯³πŸ˜‚

Woh din ka to intezar hai!! Le kin nayi BTS dekhi waha pallu raghav ki collar pakar k khari hai aur dusre BTS mai jhadu se pita kar rahi hai!! Ab kya kar diya is gadehre ne!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Nowadays precap are too exciting to handle than the episode πŸ˜„ Sai can modulate his voice so softly in these dialogues, it sounds as if he is actually confessing his love to her. He has anyway fallen flat for her. Nowadays the way he looks at her most of the time is with so much love and care but he hasn’t realised that he has fallen for her so badly. He knows he wants her around, can’t let her leave but like he says he stays away from love. I feel Pallavi understood what he was implying but she isn’t there still. She cares for him and has started to think about how to make him happy but she hasn’t any idea about the passion with which Raghav will love her. But like she said she is a quick learner and will apply it in real life πŸ˜†

Yr I think the precap dialogue he meant in a different sense like tumare competition mein toh Mai hamesha haarta hun like Abhi challenge and uski family relations cache rahe but Raghav loses always to his family maybe in that kind of sense because Farhad ne jab Raghav ko bola ki aai jinse pyaar krte ho etc dialogue he flat out denied ki nhi woh bas meri bht acchi friend hai aur Kuch nhi mujhe usse pyaar wyaar nhi hai. Moreover he seems to be scared of being in love ya falling in love toh I don’t think itni jldi bolega you know because of previous experience whereas pals baby toh hamari naive hai bechari usko samjhane keliye saaf saaf shabdo mein bolna padega at least as of now kya pata baad mein flirting smjhne lag jaaye Raghav ki