Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

After the scene with BWA, I have a feeling he might actually win the challenge and then comes the dilemma of whether or not she goes back to the Ds. This would mean he doesn't have to sign the divorce papers but he can find excuses to visit her in his sasural, haq se as a damaad. 

I will miss sanki and his fights though, so I'm selfishly hoping Sanki will accept her back but not him. 😆

I don't want Pallavi to go back to the D's..I don't want Raghav to be in a position where he has to hold back from giving it back to any of the Deshmukh's (Manasi, baba in particular) out of obligation, if they misbehave with him which is bound to happen of he goes there everyday to meet Pallavi..Also, I want to see them together in RR mansion. If he wins the challenge then she stays back at Rao's right? that was the deal?.. but I don't think things are gonna be that straightforward.. There will be a moment where Pallavi will have to choose between what she is supposed to do(as per the deal) and what she actually wants to do..

Yeah me too, want Sanki as a grey character with all his flaws till the very end..

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I don't want Pallavi to go back to the D's..I don't want Raghav to be in a position where he has to hold back from giving it back to any of the Deshmukh's (Manasi, baba in particular) out of obligation, if they misbehave with him which is bound to happen of he goes there everyday to meet Pallavi..Also, I want to see them together in RR mansion. If he wins the challenge then she stays back at Rao's right? that was the deal?.. but I don't think things are gonna be that straightforward.. There will be a moment where Pallavi will have to choose between what she is supposed to do(as per the deal) and what she actually wants to do..

Yeah me too, want Sanki as a grey character with all his flaws till the very end..

I don't know... he explicitly said what he'd do if he lost the challenge, but I don't think they ever discussed what to do if he won, aside from the fact that she wouldn't have to go to Kolhapur. So, that means she can stay with the Raos, go to the Ds, or live independently (my personal preference). For that to happen, they need to make conscious decision about how to treat this marriage, what they expect out of it and each other, and what kind of future they want to build, because after the 30-day period, they cannot just go with the flow. It would be a good thing, because finally they will be forced to think about what they want for themselves, for their own happiness, and not out of obligation to others. 

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

What's there in pallavis mind why she keep on pretending as cutting Raghav whenever he says apni Dil ki baat 

In precap the way Pallavi turned the talk when Raha says game hi nahi sab kuch har chuka hu tumhare age smiley3smiley7

Makes me thing the theory is correct Pallavi gas some other plans smiley18She will dump Raghav .

no no she wont..wo mokai pe choka mar ri hai..she wants to reveal his past..and i strongly wish k koi diary koi amma koi nhi .sirf ragahv hi usko bataye ya open ho us k samnai..

An emotional breakdown and a panic atttack then..

It will be a treat to watch how pallavi soothe him

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Matlab kuch bhi girl

Raghav 2 km lambi baatein karta hai Telegu mein and he only knows one word Ardham ayinda so keeps on repeating it 

Comedy circus with Pallavi tha

Good 100 th episode

RaghVi 

Don Don ki gun Don is bg score Don ki dongiri

Rao family 

Pallavi dressed as Raghav she repeated all what he has said to her

Raghav Rao maaf nahi karta second chance nai deta Raghav Rao ko dictionary Raghav Rao style 

Her thoda role reversal but she very well remembers how Raghav stood up for her in the market in front of those ladies 

Raghav ko khushi you Pallavi ko bhi khushi 

Amma and Keerti ko realize karaya

RaghVi banter

RaghVi cuteness

I want continuation of today's scene 

Have these people forgotten bande ko OCD hai

His room messy please just show he messed up on purpose so wife cleans it or show her make him clean it

Sulu is jealous of Pallavi not because of paisewala Pati but saath dena wala Pati 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting this spoiler thread everyday Christo. My day begins with this and then reading some great analysis and lovely discussions between inlieu & MistyDawn. Thanks to you all 🤗 Looks like another superb episode. I need to wait for few more hours to catch up. 

sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What's there in pallavis mind why she keep on pretending as cutting Raghav whenever he says apni Dil ki baat 

In precap the way Pallavi turned the talk when Raha says game hi nahi sab kuch har chuka hu tumhare age smiley3smiley7

Makes me thing the theory is correct Pallavi gas some other plans smiley18She will dump Raghav .

what I feel is there is no yet strong motive to dump raghav. We know raghav broke her ties from her d family. However he is genuinely repenting.

the way story has progressed Pallavi being kind hearted loving caring from 1st episode and calm as water. It will be character destruction if she is shown as mean impulsive. Hope writers don’t savage the character.

P.s makers can do it for TRP , can’t say.

Imagining raghav broken in love is unbearable 😞

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Socha toh tha Maine bhi but then members reminded me this is ITv 

Cruel FL bardaasht nahi hoti audience se 

The precap Raghav Rao apna San kuch haar chuka hai Pallavi ke saamne Ye pyar nahi toh kya hai What a precap she wants to know about his past He is scared that she will also MU him and leave him 

Evarasha thumbnail

Arey today got a lot scenes that reflects the whole 💯 episodes of MHRW

Raghav Rao Hyderabad ka Don back with a bang with his gun and only god knows how much I miss that BGM of him🔥💕

And when Pallu was pretending to be RR in front of Amma and narrating the mob story in her own way was hilarious😂😂😂

Abeh Raghav uses a lot Telugu word but only Ardham Aithaan registered in her mind😂🤣

She continue to talk despite when Raghav asked aur phir was reminded me of the scene when Palavi came to RR mansion to return Kelvan money

And the freaking same BGM was cherry on the cake

Precap se pata chala ki Raghav really fall hard om his Pallu and I think Raghav would not able to tell her the truth ending up in fight or panic attack and scene shift to the bts pic where Raghav on the bed and  Pallavi by his side one. Just mere prediction

Happy 💯 MHRW peopleeeee💕❤🌟🥳👏

Edited by Evarasha - 2 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine_94

what I feel is there is no yet strong motive to dump raghav. We know raghav broke her ties from her d family. However he is genuinely repenting.

the way story has progressed Pallavi being kind hearted loving caring from 1st episode and calm as water. It will be character destruction if she is shown as mean impulsive. Hope writers don’t savage the character.

P.s makers can do it for TRP , can’t say.

Imagining raghav broken in love is unbearable 😞

For TRP they have to make her more mahan 

Indian audience can't digest negative female lead 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for your morning spoilers Christobelle. Love reading them. They are part of my morning routine alongside meditation and chai!

Can’t wait to see today’s episode later today and look forward to many more of your spoilers😊