I do😆 and everybody knows it by now🤣
Sirf yahi nahi, bohot kuch chalta hai mere dimaag mein, main bas abhi bata nahi rahi hoon kyunki woh sab mujhe Fitoor mein daalna hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I do😆 and everybody knows it by now🤣
Sirf yahi nahi, bohot kuch chalta hai mere dimaag mein, main bas abhi bata nahi rahi hoon kyunki woh sab mujhe Fitoor mein daalna hai🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I saw a hint of her eagerness to begin a new life with Dev prior to the wedding. I hope I see some of that eagerness return with Shiva.
i want that eagerness, anticipation and desire in full swing from her this time.. hint se kaam nahi chalega 😆
I will try ki tujhe zyada na tadapna pade🤣
I wanted such a hug for ShiVi, and look what we got 🤪
I am trying for this week's Sunday, the 13th of this month😆😳
Baby steps 🤣
oho.. we'll hold you to it then!
Though I wanted ShiVi, this is cute too!❤️
humein bas Dhara ke baby steps dekhne ko mil rahe hain, ShiVi ke liye kuch milta nahi 🤪