Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeh babli hai. I guess these guys are planning to get back Anokhi or maybe shaadi
Ye naya hai na??
Haan this is new
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Yeh babli hai. I guess these guys are planning to get back Anokhi or maybe shaadi
S she is babli not Anokhi
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Yeh babli hai. I guess these guys are planning to get back Anokhi or maybe shaadi
Haan aisa hi kuch lag raha h I think secret wedding temple wala hoga... I wish to see Anokhi's mom in the team ❤️
The video link has broken, here's the picture of the BTS ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5aD1jAM-b/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Yeh babli hai. I guess these guys are planning to get back Anokhi or maybe shaadi
Court marriage scene lag raha..
Yeh mujhe Babli lag rahi hai , yeh log Anokhi ko leke kuch plan kar rahe hai
Anokhi nahi dikh rahi isme
Shaurya, Ahir, babli, shanoor planning to get anokhi back😎
I like this squad😎
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Haan aisa hi kuch lag raha h I think secret wedding temple wala hoga... I wish to see Anokhi's mom in the team ❤️
Mujhe nahi lagta they’ll call Rama. OG wale thread mein it was said that ShaNoor het them married secretly.
ShauHir ki dosti dekho. Sab ignore karo 😎