Oh she sure does
Because not so social media savy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh she sure does
Because not so social media savy
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm not a Science student... but my soul doesn't feel like leaving me right now😭so I don't want any of these🤣
That is why I said, it's scientifically complicated 😎😎
Or let's say even if it becomes, We will prep Ramses II tomb🤣
How do u know,
so it means she post and she comments 🤣
It is possible for species which are not humans🤣
It's for cattle🤣
I was actually being sarcastic but it can be both ways because all I can say is both are alike 🤣
Exactly, anything is possible is bubu bubi world, even scientific wonders, so why not insta login🤣
Who say they are humans🤣
Exactly ma lady, and these are not human species🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
vaise anyone on twitter vha kya chal rha hai
yudh! maine thoda bola then i went to sleep....