Dilwaale Diamonds Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dilwaale Diamonds Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm gonna keep 15 bags ready for my
expensive stuffsanskaari shringaar🤣
I'll just buy bitcoins with all the mohabbat, or invest in instagram🤣
Maybe one of each 🤣
Twins both bubu n bubi jr🤣
it is not chindis its called intelligence
but hopefully they give sai better kapada
Did you see Aadish reel? Ayesha is wearing a new suit and looks beautiful.
He is talking about monsoon in mumbai n urging people to help stary animals
I am okay with dealwaale as well🤣
Paisa pyaar alphapets nahi dekhta🤣