OUCH! 🤢🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OUCH! 🤢🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
I don’t know how I feel about today’s episode 😆
I know😆
It was comedy😆
So just laugh and wait for the next episode🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I thought I’ll wake up to everyone swooning over ShiVi, but everyone seems to be rolling on the floor laughing here 🤣🤣
Every day is a different emotion. I have a feeling I'll be dead tomorrow if Aaliyah's MMR/CPR scene actually comes true.
Lol why didn’t Dev go along with Rishita and Krish to save ShiVi!?? Kaisa useless banda hai ye🤪
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aree I still think Rishita hasn’t changed completely. Remember she was carrying the bag of money which Maami was seen with in the bts!? I think she will continue to plan and plot🤣🤣 ye toh bass aaj ek din ki baat hai🤣
Aaj ki dhin hi sahi🤣
Here next mission- unite Suman and Dhara Bhabi😆 with YKB
😆😆
I watched it on repeat, actually!
It was so funny, I couldn't stop!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Every day is a different emotion. I have a feeling I'll be dead tomorrow if Aaliyah's MMR/CPR scene actually comes true.
🤣
We deserve it after what we went through today 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Shiva keeps falling on raavi 😆
And that's why she's having more trouble breathing🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Every day is a different emotion. I have a feeling I'll be dead tomorrow if Aaliyah's MMR/CPR scene actually comes true.
If the carry scene was hilarious, I can’t imagine how they’ll make a CPR scene 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol why didn’t Dev go along with Rishita and Krish to save ShiVi!?? Kaisa useless banda hai ye🤪
We all know he is the weakling, shayad Dhara Bhabi ka khaana miss kar raha thaa😆
I had hopes on him but Rishita took over😆