For my sanity I will take it as didi’s beizzati.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For my sanity I will take it as didi’s beizzati.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Frankly speaking sai was hurt because of virat the most today... The way she looked at virat after nurse comment... Omg... She immediately needs to get out from here
Atleast I should go
So, Virat by not accepting his past, is it equivalent to him protecting Pakhi or beizatting Pakhi?
kitna confusion hain
Inserts *ghum* instead of confusion 😉
Vanku is the cause of everything here he deserves every gaali 🤣
My standard for Virat is Rono. Rono had no expressions. Virat was angry looking at times and he's crying in the precap. Thus, he beat Rono already in that department. So I am happy. 😆
One must find a way to survive Ghum Ganja because none of this fight will matter next week everything will be back to square one 🤣
Fd ki righteousness ki beizzati 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Didi’s expressions when Virat said “Sai ki koi nahi rokega”
Didi was like “mai toh pakdi gayo”
she f**king deserved every bit of it...
bloody absolutely vile human
a b*tch
ugghhhh (siya calm down, relax, breathe)
I want to abuse her so badly.....
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Sunny ran away 🤣🤣
OMG that was the funniest thing when he just started talkin into his phone
I was waiting for it to ring 🤣🤣
You have to admire Vanku he took a KD scene that lasted for an episode + a quarter and is dragging it for multiple episodes.........if he has one skill it is stretching whatever that show did for ages 😆
1 episode = 3 in ghum......
Actually jab usne Sai se kahan mujhese koi ummeed mat rakhna, he didn't mean it as conjugal rights.
He meant it like don't expect my support when needed.
Makin sense now 🤣🤣
Otherwise how else are they going to get their dose of entertainment. It only comes from Pakhi & Virat 🤣Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I hope the writers realise it is not fun to watch a mute Virat who does not speak even in the most critical moments.
Why do the writers enjoy making him so dumb?