You have no idea...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You have no idea...
parallel universe mein hota hai🤣 yahaan nahi hota😳
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
What ya expecting?
There is already a game to be going on in the 3rd week
I cant stretch this game now...
Already mujhe daant nahi chaiye🤔
Twist is I resurrect one or two of those eliminated in last round. They get to play this round as well but ofcourse get no extra time.
heh?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
try searching for those 3 who didnt send, treasure hunt part 2🤣
🤣 let them hunt its fun 😆
And I disagree
Twist is I resurrect one or two of those eliminated in last round. They get to play this round as well but ofcourse get no extra time.
I say nope!
🤣🤣 itna use karogi toh crash hoga hi
Haan toh they should have fun quickly naa, isiliye search for them😆
U 3 say whatever.. I know EKD better than all of you. She is kind soul.