What's this about?🤔😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will try it when I have sufficient time
I know lot of people enjoy doing it once they start
I wanna give it a try some day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What's this about?🤔😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will try it when I have sufficient time
I know lot of people enjoy doing it once they start
I wanna give it a try some day
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Kaha hai but let’s see
Mere mood swings Professor jaise hai 🤪🤣
Bharosa nahi 🤣
mein Anokhi jaisa hoon
zaroor professor ki mood swings ki manage karna aatha hai mujhe
hahaa
I love the 1st one
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
What's this about?🤔😆
Trying hand at making siggy/ tags 😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
What's this about?🤔😆
making siggies dr
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I love the 1st one
thanks a lot dr
Though I am a newbie you should try it Sakshi
I do agree with Jennie😆
Which software do you use?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Which software do you use?
i use Photoshop CC, and CS5, CS7
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
mein Anokhi jaisa hoon
zaroor professor ki mood swings ki manage karna aatha hai mujhe
hahaa
You must try hard Ms Bhalla 😎😆