Who to hai. Bhai sahab. Kisi ko didi jaise na dena 🙏
Vahe toe baat hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who to hai. Bhai sahab. Kisi ko didi jaise na dena 🙏
Vahe toe baat hai
Who to hai. Bhai sahab. Kisi ko didi jaise na dena 🙏
Itna patience aur tolerance toh nahi hai🤣
It is so hard for me to believe that Vankar was associated with IPKKND.
Sách mein. I don't know how he did it there. Aur maybe gul would have had the last say maybe. That's why IPKKND had so many nice scene. Here Vankar only is deciding I think 🤔
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
It is so hard for me to believe that Vankar was associated with IPKKND.
Kabhi kabhi sach khatarnak bhi hota hai
Aur adbhud bhi
🤣🤣🤣
Sách mein. I don't know how he did it there. Aur maybe gul would have had the last say maybe. That's why IPKKND had so many nice scene. Here Vankar only is deciding I think 🤔
Didi ko dekhkar khayaalaat badal gaye honge🤣
Best buddy she is
So what if she abuses the CD in live
Why Am I taking abt her the girl calling her in laws muttar paneer and saying her SIL
Shut up and don’t cut the cake without me what can u expect yet she is the most loving girl around 😄😄😄
Best buddy she is
So what if she abuses the CD in live
Why Am I taking abt her the girl calling her in laws muttar paneer and saying her SIL
Shut up and don’t cut the cake without me what can u expect yet she is the most loving girl around 😄😄😄
Ooh... I'm dying for such a buddy in my life🤣🤣🤣
Best buddy she is
So what if she abuses the CD in live
Why Am I taking abt her the girl calling her in laws muttar paneer and saying her SIL
Shut up and don’t cut the cake without me what can u expect yet she is the most loving girl around 😄😄😄
Omg she called her in laws muttar paneer. Like seriously. Oh my what to say abt her. I really feel for Neil. Kaha fus gaya 😒
Omg she called her in laws muttar paneer. Like seriously. Oh my what to say abt her. I really feel for Neil. Kaha fus gaya 😒
@Bold
ya...🤣... why would someone do that🤣