mujhe darr lagta hai isse kidnap naa karwaale🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mujhe darr lagta hai isse kidnap naa karwaale🤣
Sahe baat hai kuch bharosa nahe hota unka
Ecjactly😃
Mera calories toh kam honge 🤣
And my maternal side is a bit unpredictable, I don't want to fall into trouble, seeing many have sons and see me like the only unique specimen over there😕🤣
Excatly, isiliye mujhe jaana hi nahi hai🤣
I even avoided his brother's wedding🤣
Tab tak mein kya candy floss khaati rahungi🤣
I'll tell my dad and he will bring in an army of his assistants who treat me like their sister amd some as daughter, sab milke dho daalenge😈🤣
kuch bechaara nahi hai... koi aur ladki dikhaaenge uske peechhe chala jaayega... definitely not for me🤢
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ecjactly😃
Mera calories toh kam honge 🤣
And my maternal side is a bit unpredictable, I don't want to fall into trouble, seeing many have sons and see me like the only unique specimen over there😕🤣
tum yha aajao use tym par
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
kuch bechaara nahi hai... koi aur ladki dikhaaenge uske peechhe chala jaayega... definitely not for me🤢
men will be men
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
kuch bechaara nahi hai... koi aur ladki dikhaaenge uske peechhe chala jaayega... definitely not for me🤢
So true, these are not bechaare at all😈
This cousin I am speaking of once claimed he has a crush on me a year ago, dho daala tha usko, I was so young, his audacity 😡
Amd now he is getting engaged, and that's a love marriage🤪 And that girl is crazy after him🤢
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Tab tak mein kya candy floss khaati rahungi🤣
I'll tell my dad and he will bring in an army of his assistants who treat me like their sister amd some as daughter, sab milke dho daalenge😈🤣
and shristhi will have popcorn while watching live action film