Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Oh, mala maaf kara didi😭
Pls don't cry, you might miss your award🤣
Another mistake Shristhi. 🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Oh, mala maaf kara didi😭
Pls don't cry, you might miss your award🤣
Another mistake Shristhi. 🤣😆
Didi thinks that her haq na and also to do watchman duty is her birth right. 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Guys let's move the question here instead....no chedkani with SM thread🤣
Okay...
What's the maximum no. of candy floss servings you guys can eat?🤣#random
Vaani didi, the famous consummation thing and discussion which you saw was initiated by me a few days ago with ani🤣
I can't handle sooooo much loooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbeee🤣
Comeon, I respect her the most here, I always call her didi, still itna gussa kyu mujhse, I don't even want her dosti🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Comeon, I respect her the most here, I always call her didi, still itna gussa kyu mujhse, I don't even want her dosti🤣
🤣🤣
i will prefer to stay single
Even I can't handle love with 20 O ,8 b and 3 e🤣
Pta hai they are making fun of themselves they really need to sit down and watch the whole episodes themselves