https://www.instagram.com/p/CPu1aPsH0oG/?utm_medium=copy_link
such a cutie pie
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPu1aPsH0oG/?utm_medium=copy_link
such a cutie pie
Someone asked Ayesha
Pagal hai kay
She replied
I don't think so. Do you think so .why ?
She know how to deal with negative people
This is so cute❤️
May her smile always stay intact❤️
Her duppata is matching the cushion colour
So apt caption, she is cutie pie❤️
Her smile makes her so pretty,no makeup needed 😊
Wow... she looks cute as always😃the background is quite in sync with the outfit😆
Her duppata is matching the cushion colour
But I actually like the dress❤️
she looks really cute while smiling
some how I like this pic of her, may be she is in decent white colour
Her duppata is matching the cushion colour
I hope u re not indicating that yha they have purchased clothes in than and used them in different ways