Originally posted by: mallukumari
First, Shaurya's innuendos are A-plus👍🏼
But also......did the look in Anokhi's eyes as she moved forward remind you of Shaurya's pre-Holi dream??
Yes!!! That kurta button scene. Pre Holi scenes are so special!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mallukumari
First, Shaurya's innuendos are A-plus👍🏼
But also......did the look in Anokhi's eyes as she moved forward remind you of Shaurya's pre-Holi dream??
Yes!!! That kurta button scene. Pre Holi scenes are so special!!
Originally posted by: lavs_157
In logon ki problem kya hai, I don’t understand. Don’t watch the show if you don’t like. Nobody is holding a gun to your head!
They can't resist Shaurya charm 🤣
They will watch everyday n then make new posts everyday
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Jis tarah se ye log kiss miss dikha rhe hai 😆 mujhe lag rha hai kahi sahi mein na liplock dikha de kisi din😆
Biwi jald utregi maidan mein training complete kar rhi hai. Shaurya ka pyaar diabetes de dega mujhe kisi din 😆
Haan he treats her like a glass doll
As much as we want it. Lip lock is not gonna happen. This is Sitara.🙄
But as hot n sensual as they are as a couple. Even if we get neck kisses I will be more than happy!
I would happily get diabetes to see Shaurya’s Pyaar.
Bas waiting for biwi to catch up!! 😍😍
Originally posted by: mallukumari
KV said that during hostel scene........and I could've never dreamed up this Shaurya then. I didn't think he had it in him to be this open in love.
Hain Na!! I have always loved the idea of old school romance. But didn’t expect it here.
I love getting surprised everyday with his abundant shower of Love for her. I want him to get every bit of it back.
They remind me of all the classics. Charlotte Bronte, Daphne Du Maurier kinda Romance!!
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Jis tarah se ye log kiss miss dikha rhe hai 😆 mujhe lag rha hai kahi sahi mein na liplock dikha de kisi din😆
Biwi jald utregi maidan mein training complete kar rhi hai. Shaurya ka pyaar diabetes de dega mujhe kisi din 😆
Haan he treats her like a glass doll
Though we all want lip kiss but Sitara will never let this happen
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
They can't resist Shaurya charm 🤣
They will watch everyday n then make new posts everyday
No life at all. Making posts about something you apparently hate. 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Jis tarah se ye log kiss miss dikha rhe hai 😆 mujhe lag rha hai kahi sahi mein na liplock dikha de kisi din😆
Biwi jald utregi maidan mein training complete kar rhi hai. Shaurya ka pyaar diabetes de dega mujhe kisi din 😆
Haan he treats her like a glass doll
@bold: 🤣 I want to go into a diabetic coma then!
Dude.....they do silhouettes and long shots well........it's easy to fit a kiss in that way.
Just went and likes all the counter comments n now I am at peace! 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: lavs_157
As much as we want it. Lip lock is not gonna happen. This is Sitara.🙄
But as hot n sensual as they are as a couple. Even if we get neck kisses I will be more than happy!
I would happily get diabetes to see Shaurya’s Pyaar.
Bas waiting for biwi to catch up!! 😍😍
Kya baat kar rhi ho aap madam
Sitara pe hua tha lip lock humare show k hi PH ka show tha jismein hua tha 😆 wo bhi show women empowernment pe the maryada