Agreed! Humko mangta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agreed! Humko mangta hai
🤣🤣
Now I am wondering why i asked that question though, jab mujhe loc abi wala dikh rha tha 🤣😆
Waise toh khet waaka bi..... coz uday ko vashma ko uthaye hue kbhi nhi dekha
Yeh Uday kisko uthake naach raha Hai phir 🤔

Waise toh khet waaka bi..... coz uday ko vashma ko uthaye hue kbhi nhi dekha



Phir ulta kardo..Uday in Pak/Vashma in Ind ~ religious conflict exemplied coz now they are in a foreign nation..
If this was the original storyline then the makers messed up big time. This has a lot of potential and goes with the partition theme
Btw I'm liking the changed BGM instrumental of gazab ki laali played in background 😆 jo aaj ki clips mein bhi aur kal ki mein bhi tha😆
🤣🤣
Now I am wondering why i asked that question though, jab mujhe loc abi wala dikh rha tha 🤣😆

Aap inne miss kar rahi thi bahut isliye notice nai kia 😛
I was just gonna post this gif 🤣