Am I surprised? Yes! But then, an antisheep's mommy has to top!😎🤣
Congrats Mumma and everyone❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I surprised? Yes! But then, an antisheep's mommy has to top!😎🤣
Congrats Mumma and everyone❤️
chalo 😭😭😭
Humein us pehle dhake mar ke niklae hum pehle hi chale jate hai😭
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Should I give answers on Sunday?😎
Hold your horses woman, we're already stressed out 🤣
Calm down satan😈
Answers n points kal de do 😳
Ek to sheep me sab ne answers ek jaise nahi likhe, anti-sheep me likh rahe hai🤣
M going with u🥺 mein bottom 3 lagraha
I love you for telling me that im safe 😭💓Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Yeh darr mujhe achha lag raha hai
Meri neend kharab ho jaati which is my fav thing ever 🥱🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
German hi mila tha😭
Mujhe samaj nahi aaya kya doon 😭
My goodbye gif is reaching near
She is enjoying this way too much💔

Okay bye every one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭