Mujhe kse pta chalega ab
We will reply to u na dw. So far 3 points cut tumhare
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe kse pta chalega ab
We will reply to u na dw. So far 3 points cut tumhare
yessss💪😝
Last round you topped, this round Kiffi topped 🤩🔥
I like that 🙌💃
2 match ho gayi
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
1. Dionsyus
2. Brown
3. Rouf
4. Huntress
5. Starling
6. Cymbals
7. Cassata
8. Petunia
9. Bigoli
10. German
Dammit 2 matches. 🥺
means I m going😭
Mein pakka ja rahi hok😭
Brown and Starling matched 😭
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
1. Dionsyus
2. Brown
3. Rouf
4. Huntress
5. Starling
6. Cymbals
7. Cassata
8. Petunia
9. Bigoli
10. German
means I m going😭
Bottom 3 r going. Kuch pata nahi kaun jaaraha
Konsa konsa
Haaye meri nakhrebaazi wali behen
Pakka you are contesting for DQ no 1