Sowwie 🤣
Let me start discussing
I hope it was obvious to everyone active on this thread that i would choose catwoman and nobody else picked it 😴😝👀
Q4^
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sowwie 🤣
Let me start discussing
I hope it was obvious to everyone active on this thread that i would choose catwoman and nobody else picked it 😴😝👀
Q4^
Hugs for this 🤗
I will tally tomorrow
If I get more than 4 people getting eliminated I will not do elimination
The only two who wrote Catwoman
Oh no poor Anmol
soni main gayi 🥺
My answers, peeps! Yeh rounds lambe khichte jaa rahe hain. Results chahiye mujhe 🤣
1. Artemis
2. Brown
3. Kathak
4. Catwoman
5. Starling
6. Cornet
7. Liquorice
8. Daisy
9. Orzo
10. Spanish
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I will tally tomorrow
If I get more than 4 people getting eliminated I will not do elimination
Aww sounds good
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
My answers, peeps! Yeh rounds lambe khichte jaa rahe hain. Results chahiye mujhe 🤣
1. Artemis
2. Brown
3. Kathak
4. Catwoman
5. Starling
6. Cornet
7. Liquorice
8. Daisy
9. Orzo
10. Spanish
No match