lmao exactly 🤣😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why don’t you do the same?? 😂😂
Nina 👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lmao exactly 🤣😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why don’t you do the same?? 😂😂
Nina 👀
Only Kiffs n neha r bold ones, all rest scared 🤣
She is one of the only Greek Deities who never had any greedOriginally posted by: priya185
I wrote hestia
Alexia tell me i m not eleminated🤣
I Amphi and Hestia are amazing
And Persephone and Hades man...
Question wise discuss kar letey hain
Ok so for last one my answer was Arabic
Baki bhi bata dein 😂
I havent decided on elimination cut off so no ideaOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Alexia tell me i m not eleminated🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I havent decided on elimination cut off so no idea
Kal tak bata dena..
Tab tak i m packing my bags🤣
same here I just don’t want to be eliminatedOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Alexia tell me i m not eleminated🤣