Hang in there .. kuch to zaroor aayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hang in there .. kuch to zaroor aayega
he lost everything but not the bead, I know sounds cheesy, but it is what it is
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
so he still does not know about T's death.. does he know that the train is going to Multan?
Nah I was right .. he is basically roaming around aimlessly .. he is homeless basically .. doesnt look like he knows where he is headed to or which train he has boarded
Azaan ko har week kam3 ki ek thread bana ni parhti hai 😂
He should just make 10 in advance taake baari baari na banaani pare🤣
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Nah I was right .. he is basically roaming around aimlessly .. he is homeless basically .. doesnt look like he knows where he is headed to or which train he has boarded
So, I was right, he is still in trauma and does not know what is happening around him
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
So, I was right, he is still in trauma and does not know what is happening around him
Yep .. hle is visibly shaken .. he is aware of his surroundings but hasdnt come to terms with reality yet
Amma sai toh bht khadoos nikli😆
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Yep .. hle is visibly shaken .. he is aware of his surroundings but hasdnt come to terms with reality yet
Bechara... He needs to wake up now. I hope soon we get to see Mahi get to know he is alive
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Nah I was right .. he is basically roaming around aimlessly .. he is homeless basically .. doesnt look like he knows where he is headed to or which train he has boarded
Mtlb train me idhar se udhar🤔 Kya writting hai wah
He respond but not opening his mouth