Koi sharbat toh nahi piya na🤣
Not when you said re, when Ujwala said about reels..I was like Salman Khan has a Chulbul Pandey account bhi kya? Unka khud ka account Twitter parody ban chuka hai with his EPIC tweets 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Koi sharbat toh nahi piya na🤣
Not when you said re, when Ujwala said about reels..I was like Salman Khan has a Chulbul Pandey account bhi kya? Unka khud ka account Twitter parody ban chuka hai with his EPIC tweets 🤣
Not when you said re, when Ujwala said about reels..I was like Salman Khan has a Chulbul Pandey account bhi kya? Unka khud ka account Twitter parody ban chuka hai with his EPIC tweets 🤣
Ok 😆 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Nooo Aurra is not bong 😆 Bhatnagar hai Dehradun se. Initially Pravi used to pronounce "Sotti" wrong so I am happy that this time it's correct. 😆
Woh tho nehi pata SSP ka bharosa nehi 🤣 but scene romantic nehi tha cute tha and I was more happy about pronunciation so ignored Baki things 😆 It's taking leap so pata nehi leap se pehle Kya Kya dikhaye
Ohh accha 😇🙏
🙏 Kyun? 😲 Kuch bhi 😆
Abhi wo shahna hoga😆
Ye kirti ko kiss baat ka ghamand hai🤔
Sab yaha neta ban gaye hai, socha main bhi naare laga du 😂😂😂
He drinks? That's quite uncomfortable for me 😆 Even when whole Malhotras drink together in IPZN 🤔
Le Me : What the fudge 😳 🤣
You better sing "Hum tho Bhai Jaise Hai Waise rahenge" 😆