Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

I miss them 😒

Sona and Mr. Abodhro will be back with Season 3 soon 😊

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bee222

Srsly... they are totally giving treat pe treats  And we're gladly lapping it all up 😆

#raghvimagic 😍

So true.. I really appreciate them working in this lockdwn, during this worse condition.. They are helping me to relax... And my days are starting with them... 

I badly wanted to watch a show and be interactive here after bepannahh, so I watched ghkkpm but left, then thank God... I got to watch these two. 

And it's raining here. ☔ 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Yes... I want to make new poll. 🥺

Aami ekta boka = Am I mad/crazy/fool? 🥺

It is Bengali. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

Hello ppl 🤗🤗🤗

Creucat Wave Sticker - Creucat Wave Goodnight Stickers

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

I didn't get much time to re-watch it that much but still I did. 😆

That drunken moment was so good... Raghav and his pain.... Sai really has improved alot and Shivangi, her eyes. How did she manage to show that she was crying for him in the shower?👏

I thought the water flow was a bit too much but other than that it was an awesome scene. And Shivangi was trying so much to keep her eyes open during that scene, for a moment I thought just close your eyes and then open it... I would have loved it more then.... 

Looks like I'm writing the essay today. 🤣🤣

I watched it lyk 3 tyms ...do baar hotstar pe ..ek baar tv..yeah really that scene...her red red eyes and then her tiny nod responding to him ...wat a day for them...subah he was ready to comfort her ..shared her pain ..helped her come out of it ...assured her that evrything is well n good ..and in the nyt she did tend to him..shared his pain...stood there..experiencing his vulnerable side ...helped him get over it 🥳...completeness...the shower scene had more emotions in it ..than any thing attractive/romantic between each other ...

As u said ...she was literally struggling to keep her eyes open 😆..but yeah pallavi there was supporting him ...she jus conveyed it thru her eyes..ki main hoon tumhare saath ...bass i'm waiting for her to voice it out soon ...kal subah karegi na ...but my doubt still remains the same ki poora sach jaanne ke baad karegi support ya phir jitna pta kiya ..usne dekhna usse support karegi ...amma had disturbed her thoughts ...by her over investigation on haar being jj 's 🤪...now its upto pallavi ki voh apna instincts se decyd karegi or khud se jo dekha usse ..ya phir amma ki baaton se bhi badh kar uske khud ke trust on raghav ...would decyd to support him ...soch soch ke dimaag kharab ho rha hai mera 😆...

I loved that again she had no answer to give ..wen raghav asked "kya tu humesha ke liye ruk jayega" ..and raghav's smile had meaning there ..like he knew her confusion atm ...🥳..and her "raghav pe bina koi saboot ke yakeen hai mujhe " ...

I always wished for this ki raghav ko koi proof..nhi chahiye hogi ..wen she sees the real raghav rao ...and she saw him tdy .....his inner innocence..his inner desire to hav a family ..to have someone who cares for him but not his money 😭...her words..of trusting him without any proof ...that would heal him(from keerti's allegation) to an extent..aur koi wajah se nhi kar rhi hai pallavi yeh jaan ke liye he'll be the happiest one ...i want to see him thanking her in raghav rao way after this ...

Lo maine likh diya essay 🤣..ab rplys do 😛..apna apna 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mihika

So....who actually is sad and depressed here? That crush? Uski shaadi ho rahi isiliye?😲

It was supposed to be me who is sad and depressed but IDK why I'm rolfing so much... 🤣🤣

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Me000w

Tonton Tonton Friends Sticker - Tonton Tonton Friends Chubby Stickers

They are bored with our convos maybe! 

Yha conversations karte kaha hai hum 🤣..aaj kal i go to sleep soon 🥺...lockdown khatm hkne ko hai shd get back to my original sleep hours 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

Yha conversations karte kaha hai hum 🤣..aaj kal i go to sleep soon 🥺

...lockdown khatm hkne ko hai shd get back to my original sleep hours 

Ohh yes, lockdown hai..

Sleep sleep then. Wont disturb you.