Yes Kal tera Exam khatam🥳
Par yaad rahe Meri nazar hai Doom par🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes Kal tera Exam khatam🥳
Par yaad rahe Meri nazar hai Doom par🤣🤣
@bold yep I know! 🤪
Tumhara obsession dikh raha hai achi tarah se 😎
I’m very constant
No time to flip 😂
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Tu be rishi ke tarah ho gaye🤦♀️😂
Thank u..😳Raghav Rao ne mere mom ka dil churaya hai..😆
What do U mean that nikammi has become like me? 😂
What’s with ur Dp?
Udaariyan?? 🙁🙁
Being a KDrama/Kpop fan, Flipping at any second becomes a trait🤣🤣
So 1 second I am in love with Jaebeom and next second I will fall for Seo In Guk☺️🤣🤣🤣
It's confusing,right?🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Being a KDrama/Kpop fan, Flipping at any second becomes a trait🤣🤣
So 1 second I am in love with Jaebeom and next second I will fall for Seo In Guk☺️🤣🤣🤣
Allll are flippers here 😂😂😂