Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maine liye 😆😆
I reduced the volume whenever she started to scream and by that I mean the whole episode.
Your ears would be doing your aarti out of merciness showed by you🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maine liye 😆😆
I reduced the volume whenever she started to scream and by that I mean the whole episode.
Your ears would be doing your aarti out of merciness showed by you🤣
I would be still 29.5🤣
And I strongly know my bhavishya that I would be still be busy with my gugu gaga🤣
arreh didi ki chillana it's always bayanghar aur agar didi aur virat ek frame toh aur bayanghar awaaz nikalega 😆noise pollution in another level
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I would be still 29.5🤣
And I strongly know my bhavishya that I would be still be busy with my gugu gaga🤣
oye hoe gugu gaga
narak mein bhi jagah nahi milega hum sab batakega 😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Your ears would be doing your aarti out of merciness showed by you🤣
Ofcourse, I was well prepared after yesterday's precap. 😎😎
Yeah, nad chewing on carbury still🤣
bingo mad angles try karo🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maine liye 😆😆
I reduced the volume whenever she started to scream and by that I mean the whole episode.
Yup meineh same kiya aur toda prakriti ki aandh bhi leh liya idhar udhar dekhkar
And I am dreading after some clips itself 🤣
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
arreh didi ki chillana it's always bayanghar aur agar didi aur virat ek frame toh aur bayanghar awaaz nikalega 😆noise pollution in another level
i don't get yaar the actree etna pressire kue dalte hai voal cords paar gussa dikhane ka yeh tareeka nahe ho skta bhai