Aww, thanks .lol. I was worried he was teasing ,🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
Aww, thanks .lol. I was worried he was teasing ,🤣
Ha tease bhi kiya hai 🤣 mimicry karta hai har baar k girls kaise kehti hain....
Sai ketan your so hot,
So handsome,
Pls marry me 🤣
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Ha tease bhi kiya hai 🤣 mimicry karta hai har baar k girls kaise kehti hain....
Sai ketan your so hot,
So handsome,
Pls marry me 🤣
Lol, I have seen that clip before . Do they do this on Live too ?
He said those things only on live
1st time - arabian guy Ahmed something
2nd time- recently too a guy
Guess he is more comfortable with guys 😉
Ladies se baat karte waqt sharmata hai 😃
It means you are a very mischievous/ naughty kid ....
Neha I hope am right...
😆😆 han theek hai
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Ha tease bhi kiya hai 🤣 mimicry karta hai har baar k girls kaise kehti hain....
Sai ketan your so hot,
So handsome,
Pls marry me 🤣
@bold- jiju yeh pdhiye zara🤣
Shrugging my shoulders🤷🤪
Originally posted by: Isamreen
It means you are a very mischievous/ naughty kid ....
Neha I hope am right...
Galat neha ko tag ki ho tum🤣
Its Neha054