Bebe I dint yet see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bebe I dint yet see
Yeah I did not think ki precap would come today.
Let’s hope ki he tells her about telling his family
Yaar bechaari Anokhi sahi bolti hai aap Sab kar dete ho bina soche
Nice one shaurya planned karta tho designer kapde bhi silwatey 😂😂
Nice chalo baap pe nahin gaya muh mein dahi jamakey bhaita tha woh😆😆
Aur anokhi ke liye blue saree bhi laata
BM ki saare planing ki vaat
Kanchan should have been there
Ab shurya ko BM ke helath ki tension ya chinta nahi hai? Ki kahi phir se heart attack aa gaya toh?
What the hell is wrong with shaurya why he is keeping her at home.
And shagun still wants marry him how disgusting is that?