Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
True that🤣
They already got postponed once or else i would ne free by May end😆
Oh! So exams are ongoing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
True that🤣
They already got postponed once or else i would ne free by May end😆
Oh! So exams are ongoing?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
31 July as for now
Oh wow interesting.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oh! So exams are ongoing?
Nope they will start from 9th June nd end on 19th😆
Oh! Best wishes❤️
Oh very near. Goodluck🤗
Misthi😳 u wanna play?
Hello hello interested in a new game?!😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
31 July as for now
so I better see you on THE bday thread (gentle reminder to everyone that someone amazing is 2 months away from her 21st)
check page 1, any missing names, lemme know👍🏼
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
check page 1, any missing names, lemme know👍🏼
Yes, your name is missing 😆. Kidding , I am bored
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1