Par tu theek haina, two times didi ke tareef ,108 baar, yeh toh maha jaap hua tumhara🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Par tu theek haina, two times didi ke tareef ,108 baar, yeh toh maha jaap hua tumhara🤣
siya what is ur take on that scene
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know what to say now, cuz 108 stories, I didn't even know till date that insta can accomodate this much stories🤣
I googled
instagram can only take 100 stories in 24 hours...
so if she adds more the previous ones will automatically get deleted!
100 is max....
@bold
🤣okay then I need to something like Devi Parvati🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Par tu theek haina, two times didi ke tareef ,108 baar, yeh toh maha jaap hua tumhara🤣
if i can survive her acting then this is nothing
Can you take kali maa avatar and do insta story sanhaar🤣
I just have to create something, I'll just create beizzati 🤣
what NIYA wrote!
my sentiments exactly!
I googled
instagram can only take 100 stories in 24 hours...
so if she adds more the previous ones will automatically get deleted!
100 is max....
Why is she fiddling with the shaant Insta app...itna pareshaan nahi karna chahiye bachhe ko🤣
I googled
instagram can only take 100 stories in 24 hours...
so if she adds more the previous ones will automatically get deleted!
100 is max....
Shayad yeh rule banaane se aaj woh bhi khush hue honge 🤣
So true, we have successfully survived her for six months, and we still have a sane beizzati doing brain🤣