How cute is this!! At least meme ispe banaa lete 🤪😂
Let them all know how cute of a jodi these two are ! 😍🧿❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How cute is this!! At least meme ispe banaa lete 🤪😂
Let them all know how cute of a jodi these two are ! 😍🧿❤️
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
😕Nai but I feel like he’ll come around.. Astha might knock some sense into him.. I’m clinging onto that! 🤞🤞
He was never there for Aastha when she needed him.
He was never there for Shaurya all through his childhood.
I dunno Yaar Deepti. If he is not there for his son now, when he is fighting for his happiness alone, then what is the whole point.
The support and concern which doesn’t come at the right time, the needed time, what is the use of it?
N why should Aastha fight for this man? Who unlike Shaurya never ever fought for her. Leave alone fighting, he gives up even before fighting. That’s who he is.
Jiggs iska ek thread bana and tag all pls i cant stop laughing i need the washroom
🤣🤣
Pakka please don’t forget to tag me too Jiggy.
OMG!!!! Precap kya tha? I forgot the entire episode after watching the precap
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
OMG!!!! Precap kya tha? I forgot the entire episode after watching the precap
I don't understand how can all be good and in their favour, aisa dhamaka hoga tho social shaadi hogi na
omg kv ke hair style alag lag raha seems like he shortened his hairs hes looking cutiepie specs wala good boy look hai iska yeh ...the way he was humming and patiently waiting n anokhi kissing n running away awiee
I don't understand how can all be good and in their favour, aisa dhamaka hoga tho social shaadi hogi na
I think Shagun did this to play into Anokhi’s insecurities. She heard what Anokhi said about losing everything. So she thinks that Anokhi will choose to walk away from him for her career coz of the prospectus thing. What she is not counting on is that, Shaurya will give up his position for Anokhi, but he won’t let her education suffer.
Not after today.
Aww.... look at him..... 🥰 ❤️