Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How long are these threads normally? 😆
Seems like apart from Vivian everyone is getting a haircut🤣
Kya abhay k pass mind reading ki power thee?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
How long are these threads normally? 😆
150 pages 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Kya abhay k pass mind reading ki power thee?
I think so? 😲 But don’t know how much he used it. I remember after he bit Piya she could do the same with Misha so I assume he can too 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Kya abhay k pass mind reading ki power thee?
Nahi 🤣 Uske paas koi power nahi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think so? 😲 But don’t know how much he used it. I remember after he bit Piya she could do the same with Misha so I assume he can too 😆
I don't think he was interested in their gossips🤣 He wouldn't have used any of his powers while being around them 🤣
I dnt think so🤣 power thee toh kabhi use kyu nahi kiOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I think so? 😲 But don’t know how much he used it. I remember after he bit Piya she could do the same with Misha so I assume he can too 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I dnt think so🤣 power thee toh kabhi use kyu nahi ki
CVs told him no 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k