our one of forumate😳Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Kon Riv?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
our one of forumate😳Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Kon Riv?
I hope ||Feroze wont get stuck with Geo now
Want him on other channels too
Larkio break lagao, or else we need a new thread before Friday 🤣
well for T death i am not feel sad . Wo jagirdari ki bhet chadh jaise aur log chadh gaye . & the innocent one mahi paying the price .I felt sad watching how happy Taimoor was when he was driving his bride home.😭 Felt sad for him and for his family. Also when Mahi broke down I felt for her.😭 Now she is blaming her self.. I wonder why ppl believe in such things like manhoosiyat and baddua!😕 All belongs to Allah. Life and death happen only on time.. Islam taught us to avoid pessimism.
Well i believe these manhoos & baddua dua all more psychological than practical .but somehow it affect u because we r humans & we have emotions
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPabvw5gyla/?utm_medium=copy_link
Love is in the air😳
We shouldve been past page 100 by now if we want new thread on Friday😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkVujehWBp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kanha se aate hai ye log🤣
Rivaanvira? But I think her real name Nisha hai.Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
our one of forumate😳
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
well for T death i am not feel sad . Wo jagirdari ki bhet chadh jaise aur log chadh gaye . & the innocent one mahi paying the price .
Sorry I don't understand Urdu well, so I couldn't understand why T isn't worthy of sympathy. 😕
Well i believe these manhoos & baddua dua all more psychological than practical .but somehow it affect u because we r humans & we have emotions
I know these matters affect ppl emotionally, but if they believe in Allah , they'll be sure that nothing happens without Allah's will. And humans are too weak to stop death, so how can they be able to take a life from someone if it's not destenied!😕
Yeah but Humtv ky dramas mein kaam nahi kry gaOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I hope ||Feroze wont get stuck with Geo now
Want him on other channels too