Thanks... how are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks... how are you?
Can't do, girly. Have a full schedule here and Sheep takes another level of energy from me😆
But may you continue your unique sheep legacy! 🙌🏽 🤣
Sheep is easiest game baisaa
Only takes 2 mins to send answers🤣
Kya loge sign up karne ke liye?😡
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
How you doing Darshi?
I am doing good. How are you doing??
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Do I get that appointment to chat with you that I have been asking your assitant about?🤣
Ohh yes for sure..🤣
You have got an appointment 😆
Hiral🤗
Extremely thankful for this meeting🤣
I dont give appointments now , I am extremely grouchy 🥺
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1