Jis tattoo ke liye itna bawal ho raha hain na kuch din baad woh bhi gayab ho jayega
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Jis tattoo ke liye itna bawal ho raha hain na kuch din baad woh bhi gayab ho jayega
😆
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Aakhir woh maa hain 😆
I miss harish raghav scene 😆
Raghav ka cute gorilla 🦍
Yaa..he & Nikhil also😭
was Raghav today working from home?🤔😆
or was in his office🤪🤣
they showed house...& then Raghav talking on phone😆
they didnt show his jewellery showroom later, after that cage scene😭😆
Ya kind ofOriginally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
i hope you OK Mihika
The weather is fine today but still cloudy. Thanks Shri...I am ok
The weather is fine today but still cloudy. Thanks Shri...I am ok
nice to know Mihu...ur relaxed🤗
She is such a rich business man's wife🤣..& her that purse😆😆..
Earlier her bag were atleast better😆
Yes, they kind of went with her sarees, but they were big.
🤗
that red shirt matched🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4