Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am confident that we will get a whole variety of dp and situation🤣
So along with changing equations, jasbat, then and now
we will talk about Ishani ki DPPPP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am confident that we will get a whole variety of dp and situation🤣
So along with changing equations, jasbat, then and now
we will talk about Ishani ki DPPPP
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
See I can't take a random picture of a couple kissing from google right🤣
https://twitter.com/wannabecurious9/status/1399273708523384833?s=20
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
See I can't take a random picture of a couple kissing from google right🤣
Exactly, we are not that himmatwaale to be honest🤣
Uff, goddess of honesty showing up🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Nahi nahi, we might also see junior teddy, zindagi lambiiiiiii hai😳🤣
And we will also see Ghumlekha being obbsessed about teddy also,
phele daddy kay liye obsessed this now daddy also, teddy also
So along with changing equations, jasbat, then and now
we will talk about Ishani ki DPPPP
Ishani's DP is the only romantic thing we are gonna get. 🤣🤣
that is touchy sentiments
abhi we talking about Aphrodite, goddess of love
later the wheel breaking will talk about Mahaabhhhaaaraaatttttt
And we will bring Ravan ,Surpankha, Naagin and Ursula in it somehow🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, we are not that himmatwaale to be honest🤣
Uff, goddess of honesty showing up🤣
Tabhi I told u rashi have variants
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, we are not that himmatwaale to be honest🤣
Uff, goddess of honesty showing up🤣
Exactly... report kar denge mujhe🤣SO I have to use neutral pics or my personal photo album🤣 itna rischk nahi lene ka hai🤣
So along with changing equations, jasbat, then and now
we will talk about Ishani ki DPPPP
Ishani's dp is currently mohabbat ka amar ujaala silsila , hamari maange yahi hai🤣
Ho gai meri bhavshyavanii sahi