Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Basically aaj filler tha episode 😆
Lo chali main doosra serial dekhne 🤣
Bye girls! 🤗
bye Tanya🤗
yaa...filler epi😭😆.today no Raghavi scenes then😭
yaa...even i will go to read updates of my other 2 shows🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Basically aaj filler tha episode 😆
Lo chali main doosra serial dekhne 🤣
Bye girls! 🤗
bye Tanya🤗
yaa...filler epi😭😆.today no Raghavi scenes then😭
yaa...even i will go to read updates of my other 2 shows🤣
with his height & all...it will suit well😆
yaa...Amitabh bacchan had such scenes😆
Yep, AB also used to leave a few buttons open and had that swag. Obviously Sandip asked Sai to watch Agneepath (AB version) to get the feel for the character. To wahi feel aa raha hai.
didnt he recognise Pallu🤔
Oooo 😲
bye Tanya🤗
yaa...filler epi😭😆.today no Raghavi scenes then😭
yaa...even i will go to read updates of my other 2 shows🤣
Haha yes same going to watch my web series 🤣
Yep, AB also used to leave a few buttons open and had that swag. Obviously Sandip asked Sai to watch Agneepath (AB version) to get the feel for the character. To wahi feel aa raha hai.
yaa.same
Originally posted by: 5UTC4EX7C5VADMCM
Acha I am going now....the rain has stopped for I Don't know how long...but before it starts thundering again I'll take a small nap😭 aur to kuch naseeb ni
Take care, dear. Sleep well.
Valid doubt Ashu.
I think he has his own unique style, though. I haven't seen another actor like him. Mostly seems natural.
yaa...been long i too dint watch any webseries😭
last i saw was Patal lok😎
i m more into thriller wbseries
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4