Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for congratulating me nina 🤗
You played well 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for congratulating me nina 🤗
You played well 👍🏼
Hey you are the topper congratulations🤗Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for congratulating me nina 🤗
thank you dearOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
Hey you are the topper congratulations🤗
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Red highlighted are eliminated...
Green highlighted will get the next BP Clue
Congratulations toppers🥳🥳🥳
Phew...baal baal bach gayi🤣
Who didn’t want you to do good? 😒Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yes I did but so many wanted me to not do good toh socha I fulfill their wishes. 🤣🤣
You still qualified for Round 3 despite it all 🙌💃💃💃💃
Yess i saw her trending on Twitter this morning 😍😍Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It's Jenny's birthday 💕
Is there a bday thread for her on I-F?
This baby knows her stuff 😝🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😳
Baby ka maths accha hai Aur sheep game k skills bhi 😲
Proud of you Cleopatra 🥳
Jao abhi awards leke aao 😎
🏃♀️
Baby with a brain 🤣
Just kidding 🙄🤣
I want the Catwoman award 😌
meri nazar hain uspe 🤣
Lexi is makingYess i saw her trending on Twitter this morning 😍😍
Is there a bday thread for her on I-F?
Yess i saw her trending on Twitter this morning 😍😍
Is there a bday thread for her on I-F?
Doesn't look like
I am making one though
KiIFIIIII 💓💓💓💓🌸🌸🌸Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
PRICELESS 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭
Thankyou mujhe awaaz dene ke liye😌💓