Ohh I see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ohh I see
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I had some questions--
1. If I get eliminated, can I still nominate for the awards?
2. Can I nominate 2 or 3 people for each award?
For first question, I am pretty sure every active member in the game/thread can vote
No idea about second one though
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I had some questions--
1. If I get eliminated, can I still nominate for the awards?
2. Can I nominate 2 or 3 people for each award?
Thanks for the 2nd one
Editing my post
Nominate maximum 2
Elimination doesnt matter
You are eligible
Even non-participants who have been active on this game threads are allowed to give their nominations
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Scorecard which no one likes tbh
I guess I'm no one. 🥺
How many ppl we can nominate for each award?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How many ppl we can nominate for each award?
2 👍🏼
I still love you though
Rashi darling are you the next Queen?
After Beauty in terms of Sheep?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Rashi darling are you the next Queen?
After Beauty in terms of Sheep?
I thought it was Priya hehe didnt she got 9?
Just done half the way
So havent reached till Priya