Yayy our unique sheep aka best sheep is in
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yayy our unique sheep aka best sheep is in
Best sheep in uniqueness🤣
thanks for the warm welcome soni🤗
Waah bang on love this @bold
You might be good at Anti-Sheep then?
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Time for some fun mere yaaron
I dont see ur name in sign up Shiri. R u in😳
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But uske liye FF team join karni hogi na behen🤓
Ha toh join kar na
When nexxt recruitment program will come 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You might be good at Anti-Sheep then?
Are you and soni being sarcastic after seeing my performance in anti sheep round🤣
I am not good at Beta-Reading neither am I a good Graphicer
What ya expect me to do
Be a common manager to all of you?🤔
The small text isnt my forte girl🤣
I legit dont even remember your score Hinna darling🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Are you and soni being sarcastic after seeing my performance in anti sheep round🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am not good at Beta-Reading neither am I a good Graphicer
What ya expect me to do
Be a common manager to all of you?🤔
The small text isnt my forte girl🤣
Nahh we don't need any manager 🤣
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1