Really I must say she's very expressive and does a good job 👏👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Really I must say she's very expressive and does a good job 👏👏
high metabolism.... my cousin is the same! eats a lot but does not gain weight and doesn't excercise
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Really I must say she's very expressive and does a good job 👏👏
She could have played harini
Also
high metabolism.... my cousin is the same! eats a lot but does not gain weight and doesn't excercise
mine is bad, pani bhi piti hui tho moti ho jati hui
high metabolism.... my cousin is the same! eats a lot but does not gain weight and doesn't excercise
same with my father... mere ko yeh waale genes kyun nahi pass kiye😔
Arre Harini jo bhi play kare Pulkit role shouldn't be there in the skit. That's all we want
Why are the CVs not making use of such expressive actors.. How cute she looked.. She deserves so so so much more screenspace than ROCKstar Didi..
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Really I must say she's very expressive and does a good job 👏👏
She's so expressive!
We should actually build up the others too on Twitter or generally SM.
high metabolism.... my cousin is the same! eats a lot but does not gain weight and doesn't excercise
Me too...No Matter how much I eat my body remains slim.. and My relatives consider this as some crime always ask my parents why can't you guys give healthy food to your daughter 😷😷😷😷