Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pj10

Maybe I missed something but Shaurya is not two-timing anyone. He ignores Shagun and he will get nastier if she tries messing with Anokhi. He only has eyes for Anoki and no one else.

Engagement is no more valid than marraige since either has  not been performed socially. In fact marriage has more validity since the couple own up to it happily.

Shaurya has not acknowledged the marraige because Anokhi has not accepted it wholeheartedly. He would be willing to do it in a heartbeat if Anokhi agrees.

I have a question. Is Hindu marriage valid without any witness? In my religion, we need to have two witnesses for people to be considered "married" IDK much about hindu marriage rules accept sindoor, mangalsutra and seven rounds. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

How do you guys think they will show a change in his Soch? In today's episode, he was so proud of Anokhi for being selected. But I don't think he has changed per say. What do you think will trigger the change? And how will they go about showing it? 

Soch is very difficult to change. And  it cannot be changed by a person. It is changed by an incident. More so, a series of incidents. When a person is stubborn on his beliefs, you can't argue with him to get him to change. He needs to experience the change to apply it in his own life. As far as I understand Shaurya, he doesn't disrespect women but doesn't treat them as an equal either. And like we were promised in the promo, his misogyny is not out for everyone to see. Else he would treat all his female students/colleagues badly. It is seen by his family(mainly his wife). Of course, Shaurya's soch can change due to an incident related to Anokhi. We still don't know what it is. Maybe he will get to know BM's truth and start questioning everything she taught him. Or maybe he will know of Aastha's struggles and start respecting her as a hardworking woman if not a mother. 

We can't say for sure what is going to happen. I just hope they don't rush through the track. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

πŸ˜† A gentle reminder, the TM's post had different intention over targeting one post/comment... That too a post where member has clearly stated their opinion on the show... Not every post need to turn into war zone about how characters are analyzed... 

It is an interesting topic for discussing 

How can Shaurya start changing his soch...? What will serve as trigger for the change... 

As for whether the engagement is real or not... I will create a separate post for it.... So that everyone can 'discuss' that... Why is it valid or invalid... 

I believe everyone here has the right to comment on the TM's and others' post. Disagreeing with someone or trying to make a person understand another pov is not equal to turning a post into war zone. If everyone were to agree with each other, the main purpose of the forum is gone. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I believe everyone here has the right to comment on the TM's and others' post. Disagreeing with someone or trying to make a person understand another pov is not equal to turning a post into war zone. If everyone were to agree with each other, the main purpose of the forum is gone. 

See whole purpose of having a thread with title is to categorize it as per topics... This thread isn't discussing about Shaurya's soch (my topic of interest) but just disagreeing one comment and 4 selected words... About engagement being valid or not... 

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

I have a question. Is Hindu marriage valid without any witness? In my religion, we need to have two witnesses for people to be considered "married" IDK much about hindu marriage rules accept sindoor, mangalsutra and seven rounds. 

Well according to Hindu marriage law yeah you need 3 witnesses too.........

If it's not done in court ,ritually u needs to submit photographs of marriage,wedding invitation card and produce witnesses infront of an legal officer,then it becomes valid most of time parents are produced as witnesses.......

But the way ITV shows kaise bhi, and kuch bhi.........

On a serious note sach bolu toh they have actually mocked rituals and Sitara and it's all shows are on top baaki bhi thode bohot margin se saath hi chal rahe..........

@ bold wo karwane ke liye bhi Pandit ji lagte hai,yaha wo bhi nahi the........

Hindu marriages are too long bass wo hi ITV main sahi dikhate hai lambi chalne waali shaadi.............

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Only Astha slapping him and Anokhi dumping him will trigger the change..

1. When his mother Astha slaps him for two timing by having invalid marriage with Anokhi and real engagement with Shagun. And she should say that neither he’s a good son nor is he going to be a good husband and she’s ashamed of him. 

2. When Anokhi gets to know the truth that Shaurya has not acknowledged their marriage to the world, she should dump him and throw this invalid marriage in the dustbin and leave SAIC. She can get educated somewhere else.. India or abroad. 

Lol, what you said will happen for sure, but later. Banda does'nt want to come out of la la land he is in. πŸ˜‰

Story kaise aage badegi agar ye ek dum badal jayega and aur achha bachha abhi banjaye.

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

See whole purpose of having a thread with title is to categorize it as per topics... This thread isn't discussing about Shaurya's soch (my topic of interest) but just disagreeing one comment and 4 selected words... About engagement being valid or not... 

When we enter a topic, it is not necessary that we only reply to the TM's post. We can reply to others' too. In discussions, it is common to jump over topics. So what is wrong if someone disagrees with another person? Yes, if someone is rude, the report button is here to help 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anokhi and Aastha are the only two people who want to change Shaurya's soch and partly understand where it is coming from but they are pushing him too much. 

Anokhi knows that Shaurya has to change his perspective on his mother to change his soch but she has put it as a condition which he is trying to fulfill in any way possible to get her. If Shaurya had to listen to her it had to be out of respect for her and not because he wants to have her any which way. In his desperation he took her words in a different meaning and went to get Aastha back to SM.

Aastha instead of sitting him down and making him understand what Anokhi meant just directed him to understand Anokhi. She should have appreciated his efforts. When her son had come to her she should have tried to clear things out starting with an apology from her end and an acknowledgment of his pain.

Shaurya needs to understand Aastha for the woman she is, then only he will understand the mother and only then will he understand that her perspective was not wrong. When it comes to Aastha, Shaurya is doesn't try to open his mind. No matter how level headed he is regarding other matters. He cannot think about her calmly. That is where Anokhi and Aastha herself have to help him out instead of making him a pingpong ball or shuttlecock or whatever.

This will just be the beginning. Rest will happen with time.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

How do you guys think they will show a change in his Soch? In today's episode, he was so proud of Anokhi for being selected. But I don't think he has changed per say. What do you think will trigger the change? And how will they go about showing it? 

Nice topic for discussion. Waiting for amazing writers to respond to this. 

Mai tho forum ki activity badane aur negativity kam karne ke liye kabhi kabhi ghus jathi hu post karne.πŸ˜ƒ

I love SAAKK and enjoy healthy discussions on the forum, mostly as silent reader though. It's right to give our different opinions about the show and characters, but in a healthy tone. Excuse me if i sound preachy.

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1sarun

Nice topic for discussion. Waiting for amazing writers to respond to this. 

Mai tho forum ki activity badane aur negativity kam karne ke liye kabhi kabhi ghus jathi hu post karne.πŸ˜ƒ

I love SAAKK and enjoy healthy discussions on the forum, mostly as silent reader though. It's right to give our different opinions about the show and characters, but in a healthy tone. Excuse me if i sound preachy.

We actually need this more and more πŸ˜‚ At the end, I think if people respect each other's opinions and don't try to dictate what others should post, negativity will be less.