They'll arrange for some playback I guess... and didi lip-sync karti rahegi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They'll arrange for some playback I guess... and didi lip-sync karti rahegi🤣
Nhi tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi say Ab kya khena
Dil roya ki ankh bhar aayi
Waise what is going on here didi, saw some choreographer related post, ab kya hua🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waise what is going on here didi, saw some choreographer related post, ab kya hua🤣
Didi belly-dancing karne waali hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waise what is going on here didi, saw some choreographer related post, ab kya hua🤣
Dm please
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Didi belly-dancing karne waali hai🤣
What if she did hip hop😃
I feel bad for the choreo.. pulled bad in this whole mess..Bechara wont even know kya paap kiya us post se.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
What if she did hip hop😃
who bhi saree main
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
They'll arrange for some playback I guess... and didi lip-sync karti rahegi🤣
Par itna tension kyu lena hai, pirogram hi nahi rakhte yeh log🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I feel bad for the choreo.. pulled bad in this whole mess..Bechara wont even know kya paap kiya us post se.. 🤣
he must be like mane post Kyu kiya
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Par itna tension kyu lena hai, pirogram hi nahi rakhte yeh log🤣
how will she rile up to
How will Sairat fight
How will the assumed vada wheel break 🙄🙄