Mera hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Mera hai..
Give some credit to photographer also. 😆
Photographer ko kitane credit. We know she is official photographer of the SAAKK 😆
I am going to watch today's episode for 5th time at 7pm on TV.
And everyone is thinking WFH is so stressful for me now a days. I feel guilty but can't help😊🙈
Nidhi you won't believe but I already watched the episode 3-4 times and again at 7 pm on TV😉
SS ke saare he one-liners itne ache hai ki kya he bole.. Ek nahi rakha jaata.. 🤭
True Jigz
But I have choosen one hope you like it😉
I love it.. 🤭
I love it.. 🤭
Tum ki jagah apana apana nam dalo😆
Hello everyone
Omg what an episode
Shaurya Shaurya this man is leaving no stone unturned
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Hello everyone
Omg what an episode
Shaurya Shaurya this man is leaving no stone unturned
Hey Jennie
You are right. Today he just won everyone's heart by his cuteness and sach me hubby ho to aisa ho
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hey Jennie
You are right. Today he just won everyone's heart by his cuteness and sach me hubby ho to aisa ho
His wife is just pretending to be angry. ☺️The way she was blushing today she can't resist him for long.❤️
I don't know how she is going to study🤣