Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I've donated by Bio book long back🤡
I have over all 17 different bio books with same chapter, I can parcel the best one🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I've donated by Bio book long back🤡
I have over all 17 different bio books with same chapter, I can parcel the best one🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Kuch bhi nahi🤣🤣
Comeon, how about biomolecules 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I have over all 17 different bio books with same chapter, I can parcel the best one🤣
@bold🤓😲
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I have over all 17 different bio books with same chapter, I can parcel the best one🤣
No thnks. I don't need it. Zaroorat paregi toh PDF dekh loongi🤡
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I like their cute scenes but I prefer their intense scenes more even when they are fighting.
Baaho ki darmiyaan, do pyaar mil rahe haiiiiii
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
No thnks. I don't need it. Zaroorat paregi toh PDF dekh loongi🤡
Don't look at NCERT, kuch samajh nahi aata, sab aadha adhoora hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Don't look at NCERT, kuch samajh nahi aata, sab aadha adhoora hai🤣
But I've been a CBSE student all my life toh kya karu🤡
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Don't look at NCERT, kuch samajh nahi aata, sab aadha adhoora hai🤣
Sach mein😭