Matlab? Baar baar kar sakte hai kya?
Yes. Multiple voting allowed.
Vote, refresh page, vote again.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Matlab? Baar baar kar sakte hai kya?
Yes. Multiple voting allowed.
Vote, refresh page, vote again.
Hum toh aage thee but I am voting very 5 mins
5 mins q.. just refresh..
Pehla 6k hume pahunchna hai..
Is this posted on twitter? We can share it there too so the voting increases.
If it isn’t, do let me know. I’ll tweet the link there.
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Is this posted on twitter? We can share it there too so the voting increases.
If it isn’t, do let me know. I’ll tweet the link there.
Nahi pata..
Kar dijiye..
Almost 12 ppl are voting now..
Alright. I tweeted rn and am voting too refresh kar karke 👍🏼
6k ho gaye..
Kitna diff rakhna hai??
Yeeee💃 shakhi lead kar rahe hai