Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 so no suprise member then. U two r safe🤣
so is our hissas in property
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 so no suprise member then. U two r safe🤣
so is our hissas in property
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
so is our hissas in property
🤣🤣🤣 u both will not fight na for those hissas 😆 have seen a lot of CID epi regarding hissa in property🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
so is our hissas in property
Yesterday Kifs said she want to adopt me🤣 So i dont crush on her Evans😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yesterday Kifs said she want to adopt me🤣 So i dont crush on her Evans😆
😲😲 aahh ohh so 3rd member coming in between Shibani and Lavy. Ab kya hoga🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 aahh ohh so 3rd member coming in between Shibani and Lavy. Ab kya hoga🤣
I denied the offer😎 How can smone accept this offer when Evans is in front of u🤣
Isnt the deadline over🤔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Isnt the deadline over🤔
For mini round?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I denied the offer😎 How can smone accept this offer when Evans is in front of u🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Evans is taken by Kiffs u cant snitch now😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 Evans is taken by Kiffs u cant snitch now😆
But i can crush over him Thats why she wanna adopt me🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Already wow goodluck.
I thought I was late .😆 I am scared of the idea of missing deadline , after I forgot to submit my answers in a previous game.😳