https://www.instagram.com/p/CPP8Ka3hcMJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can’t believe this is half of our PH maybe the person behind it themselves endorse EMA
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPP8Ka3hcMJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can’t believe this is half of our PH maybe the person behind it themselves endorse EMA
ek toh mai inse doooooor bhagthi hu aur aap log aaj inke posts kyu dalre hai😭
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPP8Ka3hcMJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can’t believe this is half of our PH maybe the person behind it themselves endorse EMA
I think they can't differentiate between real and reel or like you said, they endorse EMA.
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
I think they can't differentiate between real and reel or like you said, they endorse EMA.
Dude lmfaooooo everyone commented happy brother ‘s day and brother sister bond under this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPy7bJB6H2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput
Dude lmfaooooo everyone commented happy brother ‘s day and brother sister bond under this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPy7bJB6H2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Except the right corner and left corner ones, all other pics are offscreen ones. I am glad everyone replied sarcastically! It was indeed brother's day that day😆
I don't understand PH's need to force their relation on us. Agar woh Neil se relation mei nahi hoti, toh phir bhi woh yeh sab karte? I don't think so.
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPP8Ka3hcMJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can’t believe this is half of our PH maybe the person behind it themselves endorse EMA
and you know, in this episode, Virat wanted to give his number to her. But she denied it and said abb tum call karoge aur mai intezaar karungi
This is not sapna, this is hallucination🤣